Bill Gates once said that he would always ‘hire a lazy person to do a difficult job’ at Microsoft ‘because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it’.
It may sound contradictory, but it’s a simple truth.
You may have a friend who is the laziest person you know but trust me; he/she must be smart too. Yes, all those lazy people out there, Rejoice!
Today we’ve come up with a few gifts you can give your lazy friend or be lazy and enjoy them for yourselves.
A Self Stirring Mug: Who needs a spoon when you have a self-stirring mug?
2. A Hand Clap Sensor: Just clap to turn on/off the appliance connected to it.
3. A Self-Watering Planter: This self-watering planter has an outer reservoir shell that can store up to three to four weeks’ worth of water supply.
4. An Expressive Mug: “I’m not lazy. I’m on energy saving mode” mug
5. Mop Slippers: Walking in these slippers means you are cleaning the floor as well!
6. Automatic Spaghetti Twirling Fork: Eating pasta will never be easier than this.
7. Prism Glasses: Allow you to read in bed or watch TV while lying flat on your back.
8. Universal Pillow Remote: A pillow that works as a remote too!
Which one did you like best? Don’t be lazy 😉
Do let us know in the comments section below.