With the International Day of Love soon approaching, it’s time to get your wardrobe ready to enhance your appeal and wear your heart on your sleeve to sweep your partner off their feet! Here are a few comprehensive guides from Sonal Abrol, The Chief operations Officer of Saiesta for you to nail the perfect look to flaunt your love this 14th February:
Select an outfit- Picking the right outfit can be the hardest part for Valentine’s Day, but you can decode what to wear once you know where you are going and what you’re doing. If you’re going for a romantic dinner you can choose a cute, slightly formal outfit, or even a sexy red dress and pair it with high heels and a clutch purse. If you’re planning to go on a picnic or something during the day, wear something more casual, like a cute crop-top with your favourite denim and gladiator sandals or heeled boots and complete your look with sunglasses. Since red is the colour of the day, make sure you add a dash of red to your look, like red coat, shoes, red skirt or top, scarf, nails or just lipstick!
How To Get The Perfect Look In RED?
1. Red is gorgeous and elegant and perfect for your Valentine’s Day, so you can wear a red bodycon dress with red pumps and a red crop jacket to create a stunning divaesque look.
2. You can even go for a classy red embellished jumpsuit or a delicate red shift dress, white diamonds, red spiked pumps pretty enough to let peek through.
3. A red maxi dress with red lipstick and black pump, or even a sequined crop top with off white maxi skirt can make you look stunning and be the star of the Valentine’s Day party.
4. Pairing a red statement necklace with your beige colour dress, red heels and lipstick can also create the desired magic!
5. If you have a hot pink dress that flatters your body, you can wear that with sexy heels and plenty of mascara to look amazing and feel great.
Quick Tip: Don’t apply much foundation, as a more natural look would look best. You can totally cut out powder, unless your skin is particularly oily. Maybe even try the smokey eye look! Remember to spray on some gorgeous perfume for maximum impact! Also, smile, be confident and enjoy your romantic date with your special someone!
How to rock the LITTLE BLACK DRESS?
1. If black is your favorite colour and you want to look stunning at the Valentine’s Day party, you must opt for the classy little black dress and pair it with a red bag and pumps.
2. You can add a bold statement necklace or a neon necklace to your elegant black dress along with a leather jacket and boots.
3. Pair your little black dress with diamond or pearl earring and necklaces and complete your look with black pump and red lipstick.
4. To look glamorous at the dinner date, you can pair a black bodycon dress with a red crop jacket and red pumps.
Bored of black and red? Try these:
1. Pink: There are plenty of options in different hues of pink, like fuchsia, to look feminine yet flirty on Valentine’s Day this year.
2. Purple: You can wear a gorgeous purple dress and look absolutely stunning by paring it with the right accessories and footwear.
3. Blue: Make a sensational style statement in a sequins blue long sleeves fit-and-flare lace dress with pearl accessory or a velvet bodycon dress to look dazzling.
We don’t need a day to express our feelings to our loved ones but sometimes we just need an organized day to remind us to show and share our love with those closest to us. So try these style tips to flaunt your fashion with panache and have a wonderful Valentine’s Day this year!
About our Guest Author Sonal Abrol:
With specialisation in textile designing and export management, Sonal Abrol, The Chief Operations Officer at Saiesta, is a veteran in the international fashion industry and her career is best described as a kaleidoscope of designing, production, operations, marketing and management. Her expertise lie in designing apparels, accessories and home furnishing, and her team of proficient designers strive round the clock to deliver collections inspired by global runway trends and street fashion. All her designs and creations have a unique blend of western silhouettes with an essence of embellishments, prints and patterns connecting them to the country’s fashion ethics. With her rich experience, incredible entrepreneurial skills, commendable vision and extensive knowledge of the trade of fashion, Sonal makes for an ideal choice to take the brand to the next level.
Are you looking for anything specific? Our expert curators will help you find it! Write to us at email@example.com.
Must Read: 15 Incredibly Stylish And Sexy Dresses To Ring In Valentine’s Day!
Best 10 Books for Teenager